Ski area : Orcières
Minimum altitude: 1850m – Maximum altitude: 2725m
– 51 slopes, 100km : 9 green, 17 blue, 18 red, 7 black
– 30 ski lifts
– 70 snow cannons
– 1 snowpark, 1 boardercross
The 100km of slopes in the Orcières ski area ensure you hours of pleasurable skiing in the warm southern sunshine. There are 51 slopes, served by 30 ski lifts, including 3 ‘télémix” (combined chairlift and cable car). Replacement of the old 2-seater chairlift, the “Télésiège des Lacs”, by a new 6-seater chairlift, the “Télésiège des Estaris” means access to the ski area from Orcieres 1850 is quicker, safer and more comfortable! The high altitude slopes offer plenty of variety and for more thrills there is a slalom run, a snow park and a boardercross.
Contactez votre propriétaire bailleur
The Haut Champsaur area is reserved for Nordic skiing where there are 30km of cross-country skiing paths which link together several hamlets and villages, before running into the larch forests and alongside pretty streams. Nine circuits, between 3km and 7km, of varying levels, are available offering the chance to discover the delightful natural surroundings around Orcières.
Free riders can enjoy free style skiing in a huge snow park (16,000m²) at an altitude of 2280m, with a boardercross, whoops (mogul park), boxes and much more… Thrills guaranteed!
– La Grande Ourse centre : 2 swimming pools, with water falls, water slide and solarium, wellness and fitness centre (saunas, hammam, spa, relaxation, massage, beauty treatments…), skating rink, bowling alley and bar, cyberspace, cinema, etc.
– The largest Tyrolean traverse in Europe, the “Roll Air cable“
– Ice fall
– Dog sledding
– Nights in an igloo
– Speed riding
– Ski joering
– Snake gliss
– Snow scooter, quadbiking
– Driving on ice
The largest Tyrolean in Europe at Orcières !
This giant "ride", known as the "Roll Air cable", is made up of a long cable, nearly 2 km long, strung between the summit of the Drouvet (2,655 m) and the Lac Long (2,500 m). The « Roll Air cable», takes the thrill-seekers on a trip between the earth and the sky, lasting 1 minute and twenty seconds, at a speed of 130 km per hour, at over 120 m from the ground! This giant ride is accessible to skiers by means of the Telemix, and is open to all over the age of 10, winter and summer alike.
Places to visit
– The Ecrins National Park
– The heritage trail from Champsaur to Valgaudemar to discover a remarkable rural heritage
– The church of Orcières
– The communal oven of the village and its sun dial
– Serre Eyraud
– Prapic, village at the entrance of the Ecrins National Park, with its preserved architecture
Local events in Orcières Merlette
– Festival des Oursons (shows, workshops, parades…): Christmas week
– Skicross European cup : beginning of February
– The Ski Games (ski cross competition for teenagers): March
Offres de nos partenaires
Nous avons construit des partenariats avec nombre de commerçants de la région permettant ainsi vous faire bénéficier de remises intéressantes sur les achats de prestations de location d’équipements ou de d’activités; votre propriétaire hôte pourra vous donner plus d’informations.